• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes after Flashing After Startup

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently after Premiere Pro 2018 kept crashing on me I decided to update Premiere to 2020 and it worked fine for about 2 days. Now when I start it up from Creative Cloud it has me log in after I do that it logs me out of CC and when Premiere opens the "home" page with your projects flashes/blinks 3 or 4 times and it closes Premiere (note there is no pop up saying there was a problem it just closes). I've tried fixes like deleting SharedTags (I didn't have an Esstinall Sounds folder), uninstalling and reinstalling, and even deleting my preferences and old projects. Nothing has worked yet. I would really appreciate some help on this matter. If you need any more details or certain files just ask!

(PC specs)

16 Gbs of Ram (1866mhz)

i7-3740qm

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I have a GTX 970 I don't know why it wasn't saved when I posted the post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system is way below min system requirements. Hence the issues.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you could be right but there's still the fact that I ran Premiere 2020 for about 2 days and Premiere 2018 for about a year with no issues. I honestly don't think it is the specs of my system that is causing this major issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you start Pr from a shortcut instead of CC? What happens if you try to start it when disconnected from the network (i.e., offline)?

What is the network environment where you are working? Home? Office? Firewalled? Malware protected?

It seems like CC may not like your account credentials and/or may not be able to validate your license. But that's just a first guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Shortcut) When I start if from a shortcut I does the same thing like if I was starting from CC.  Asks me to log in, opens the home menu flashes/blinks then closes.

(Offline) When I'm offline it says that it can't verify my subscription status. 

Currently, I work at home, use an enterprise ID for CC, and my system uses the base windows defender as an antivirus. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try manually signing out of CC, then signing back in. That sometimes works wonders. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works wonders it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines