Highlighted

Premiere Pro crashes after Windows 10 july 2020 updates

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since the July 2020 Windows updates my Premiere Pro keeps crashing, using all memory immediately even thought the clip is tiny and then it gets exception breakpoint reached and crashes... every time....

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro crashes after Windows 10 july 2020 updates

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since the July 2020 Windows updates my Premiere Pro keeps crashing, using all memory immediately even thought the clip is tiny and then it gets exception breakpoint reached and crashes... every time....

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there plenty of room on the drive that you’re exporting to and could it be a network permissions issue?

Maybe try exporting to your desktop to keep it local.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have plenty of room, and I am not exporting anything. This is crashing as I start up the project. The actual clip size is only 4.6 MB and the disk as more than 200 GB space left.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0