• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro crashes when i go to export

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have PC. Every time i try to export, I get a not responding message. I dont even get to the export window, it just crashes. I dont think its my computer, i've been able to render after effects projects during this time as well as other adobe programs that i use. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. I've deleted a bunch of apps i dont use, clearing the cache. Nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. The app works perfectly when i'm using it but as soon as i go to export it, it just crashes. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was me... all day yesterday.  No answers yet but switching to nvidia studio drivers atleast let me get an error message instead of just freezing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the video in your time line in good shape? If there are any technical issues with the video (glitches) it may cause problems during export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea no glitches or crashing when im editing. Things are fine. I've tried to different video files on different projects and its always when I go to export it. Whether its CNTRL M or file export, It takes a second and then just gets the not responding message and have to exit out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines