• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro CRASHES with video NEST!!! SOOSSSS

Guide ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem persists throughout the latest Premiere pro updates. You have a problem with NEST audio, and I have the same problem with NEST video. When dragging the video on the timeline, you can't see where the segment is placed, it is difficult to mount it. The icons in the effects hang and don't work, the program just becomes. WHAT IS VERY INTERESTING, WHEN YOU DELETE ATTACHMENTS, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE. BUT, WITHOUT NEST in modern installation, NOWHERE. DEVELOPERS, URGENTLY DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM, OTHERS WILL WAIT. THIS ERROR OCCURS OVER THE LAST THREE UPDATES AND NOTHING IS RESOLVED. WHAT SHOULD I DO, PLEASE ANSWER????

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

FYI: This is a user to user forum.

Sorry, the product team tells me that this is a bug that is being fixed right now. I know you're frustrated, but to address the product team you really need to do that on User Voice. A good approach for getting a bug fixed is by creating a post there or by upvoting an identical issue. Typically, the more upvotes an issue gets, the more attention the product team will pay to it.

As your moderator, All Caps is really a way of shouting and rather annoying, so please don't do that. It's not helpful. There are only fellow users here. Thank you for understanding that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your quick response. I would like to do this sooner. Just help me doubly and let it be resolved soon. It should not be every subsequent update that causes new errors. It's a headache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's November and you still haven't fixed it.  Can I make a suggestion?  Maybe slow down your release cycle and bring out a working version of Premiere.  It's been years since you've released one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's November and you still haven't fixed it.  Can I make a suggestion?  Maybe slow down your release cycle and bring out a working version of Premiere.  It's been years since you've released one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bro, this problem has already been solved in version 15.4. I've been waiting for three released updates for NEST to be repaired. It's working now. There are other problems in the new version of Premiere v.22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines