• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashes

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Windows update (Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and updated Premiere Pro to 14.7.  Now, Premiere crashes nearly constantly.  I can open a blank Premiere window (no project loaded, not even the startup screen), move the screen around and it will crash.  Of course, if I load a project, it crashes randomly there too.  It doesn't seem related to any particular action.  It can be just sitting there and crash.  I am using an nVidia GTX 750 Ti video card.  I upgraded the driver to 460.89.  That didn't help.  I also reverted to Premiere 14.6, but have the same issue.
Currently, Premiere Pro is useless.  I'd really like to get it running again.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! It's currently unusable on my work laptop but not on personal! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the system requirements here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/mena_en/premiere-pro/system-requirement...

Check out the NOTE towards the top:

Upcoming changes to operating system support

Effective in January 2021, new releases of the Creative Cloud video and audio applications will require macOS 10.14 (or later) or Windows 10 v1903 (or later).

This is in keeping with our policy to support the current and the most recent previous version of each operating system, which allows us to focus our resources on modern architectures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system meets the spec requirements you listed.  I have an nVidia GTX 750 Ti graphics card which is not listed in your recommended list, but does have 2 GB of VRAM and worked before.  Everything else is met.  As a side note, Photoshop also randomly crashes.  Is there anyone to submit a crash report to?  Initially, it did generate a crash report, but after the first crash when it did that, the window just disappears with no error notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't post those loooong crash report logs unless someone asks for them! 🙂 I always skip those threads when I see that's been posted.

That's not my list, that's Adobe's list. They know what specs they write the software for.

If you want you can use UserVoice, that's where the engineers look.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

But you have an unsupported video card, so it's not going to work reliably or not at all with the 750. The oldest cards they are currently supporting are the 900 series, yours is two generations earlier than that. Use an older version of PP or get a more modern GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines