• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashing when I doing anything!

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this problem just randomly happened out of nowhere. I use to not have any problems at all, but now when I'm working on a project, it will freeze up and crash when I literally do anything. For example, using the scale effect it'll completely freeze up and crash. I've done every trick in the book to help not let premiere crash. I regularly delete my cache files and I turned on Playback Engine Software Only. It still freezes and crashes with those new changes. I'm running Premiere Pro CC 2017 1.2 and my computer is a MacBook Air with a 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 and with 8 GB of memory. The software I'm running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, my computer and premiere have always handled 1080p footage completely fine, but for some reason now I'm having those issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines