• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashing when launched

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently just downloaded Premiere Pro for the first time, but whenever I launch it, it just gives me this after about 10 seconds or so and causes it to close. 

defaultgjqmu9bwtkra_0-1621706902448.png

I tried looking all over the internet on how to fix it, but found absolutely nothing.

It's weird, because it ONLY does this for Premiere Pro and not any other apps. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright.

So I downloaded the most recent version Premiere Pro (15.2) and had this error. I tried older versions and got the same error. It says that this versoin is the most up to date version and it doesn't give me an option to update, so I don't believe that is the problem. 

I'm currently using Windows 10 and tried this on my laptop and got the same error, so it can't be something that has to do with my computer specifically. My computer has a AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT GPU and a Ryzen 3700x CPU if that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh also when I download it for the first time, it says that: "Permission may be required You may need to request permission from your IT administrator to use this app or service". I don't know if that it's important, but it said that for other apps and the other apps worked. Just not for Premiere Pro for some reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like an important item. You must be an admin user of your computer to install Premiere. Are you one? You may want to look up the "Cleaner tool" here on the forum and grab that, clean up your computer of Adobe apps and start from scratch. It's always hard to tell what causes a crash, but that can be a good place to start. If you still have an issue, you may need to contact Adobe directly to get some troubleshooting help if you are a paid user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I  tried downloading it as an admin and I still got the same error so that was not the problem unfortunately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines