• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashing when using Basic Graphics

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use Prem Pro it crashes within 2-3 mins when I am moving graphics around the frame. These are not sofisticated graphics and little to no animation is happening. My PC has 13gb of RAM allocated to Premiere Pro use, an Nvidia GTX 2070 Super graphics card with the latest driver, 1 tb of HDD and 300gb of SSD. The software is all the latest versions and I store the Program files of Prem Pro on my SSD for speed. This PC should have NO issue coping - yet it does. Please please advise so I can continue to work properly! 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere's program files should normally be on the same drive as the OS for best operation. And then if you can, all cache/media cache database/preview files on a second drive, and projects/media on a third drive.

This is how the program expects to find itself, pretty much. That may be an issue here. Also, dumping the cache files then rebooting and relaunching may help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines