• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro crashing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past couple of days Premiere Pro has been crashing in shorter and shorter intervals. Now, I can only edit for about 30 seconds before it crashes.  Often it would show Adobe player: 83 error, but not always.

I doubt this is related, but I've also recently had a very loud buzz/feedback sound when some stereo clips play in the timeline. If I pull them back into the timeline as mono clips, the sound goes away.

Steps I've taken: trashed preferences, uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared media cache, switched renderer to software only, deleted all text in timeline,

Premiere Pro 15.2

Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz 6-Core, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Have you tried looking for clues in the crash reports via the Console?

https://eshop.macsales.com/blog/45586-how-to-use-the-mac-console-app-to-diagnose-a-crash/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on OS 11.4

I have not looked at the console but will try to navigate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through console, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. I have the adobe crash report and just now it crashed saying: A low-level exception... Adobe Player (Player:11)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the issue. Could you share a crash report? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-on-windows-o...

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had two Adobe technicians work with me remotely and neither of them could solve this, but both of them witnessed premiere pro crashing repeatedly. I am quite certain it is something in particular audio files. The files I suspected were problem, I have tried opened in Audition and re-exported in multiple compressions, but I am still having the same problem. I can hardly make a single edit without premiere crashing. I cannot be sure that the problem is those audio files however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines