• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO CRASHING

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, premiere pro is crashing on me after 30 minutes of use. It has happened every single time I am working on a project for the third day in a row. ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM AFTER THE LATEST UPDATE? This has been such a problem, I have wiped my computer and reinstalled everything and it continues to crash.  I have done a screen share with a tech but they obviously dont know the hell going on here. Someone please help 

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050

AMD Raedon Vega 8 graphics 

16gb RAM 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia STUDIO driver installed, not the Game driver.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly can not render without my whole computer crashing. I can not use my GPU in PP and it takes too long to render without as I am doing large projects. I have to use Nvidia Game ready driver as I am a gamer and can not install and uninstall studio / gamer driver all the time. What should I do?

Nvidia RTX 2060

Intel(R) core i7 10700F

16 GB Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines