Highlighted

Premiere Pro CS6 on Windows 10 in 2020?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there is anyone here that knows if I can get Premiere Pro CS6 to work on Windows 10 in 2020 - all I could find were old posts from 2015-2016.

Does it work? Does it work with Compatability Mode enabled? Does it work with current AMD CPUs?

Thank you for answering.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Richard M Knight | Adobe Community Professional

I have Premiere CS6 along with CC2019 and 2020 working on my Windows 10 Intel/Nvidia PC. It doesn't seem to need Compatability Mode.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CS6 on Windows 10 in 2020?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there is anyone here that knows if I can get Premiere Pro CS6 to work on Windows 10 in 2020 - all I could find were old posts from 2015-2016.

Does it work? Does it work with Compatability Mode enabled? Does it work with current AMD CPUs?

Thank you for answering.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Richard M Knight | Adobe Community Professional

I have Premiere CS6 along with CC2019 and 2020 working on my Windows 10 Intel/Nvidia PC. It doesn't seem to need Compatability Mode.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 with i7 4790k, 32GB RAM, SSDs, GTX 970, and it is working fine.  Works with 4k RX100 vii, ZV-1 XAVC better than old AVCHD.  Media Encoder CS6 will output to 4k as well with some adjustment.  I think it should suit me indefinitely, as long as I use this setup.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0