Highlighted

Premiere Pro Curves not working

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to use lumetri to grade some footage today and I encountered a weird error when using curves. For some reason, it glitches out when they are added to the footage, even after restarting my whole computer. I'm using standard .mov files and this happens when applying lumetri to the master clip as well as adjustment layers.

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Curves not working

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to use lumetri to grade some footage today and I encountered a weird error when using curves. For some reason, it glitches out when they are added to the footage, even after restarting my whole computer. I'm using standard .mov files and this happens when applying lumetri to the master clip as well as adjustment layers.

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried rendering to see if it was just glitching in the preview, and the render came out messed up as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously you haven't at all looked through or searched this forum ... so, for the 50th time TODAY it seems like ...

The Nvidia drivers are wonky as Hades. Roll back to at least a 445.x driver, some have to go clear back to the 442.19 driver. Use the option in the Nvidia setup to do a clean install, and use the Studio driver.

It's a problem across all video post apps.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0