• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro dialog box is too big for my screen

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere pro dialog box is too big for my screen and I'm unable to access the options that are below the dialog box and I can't even move it or resize it, I think it is not a resizable dialog box, though my laptop diplay resolution is 1366 × 768. Now what can I do, how can I access the options that are below the dialog box. Please give your response.Screenshot (47).png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

The minimum height of the screen resolution is 800 and since you have 768 that is probably what´s causing this issue. You should probably be able to access the options by using the TAB key/Shift+TAB key to move to the buttons, but the problem is that it is impossible to see which button that is selected...

In this case changing the settings and then press Enter should do the trick to close the window.

Premiere Pro system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The minimum height of the screen resolution is 800 and since you have 768 that is probably what´s causing this issue. You should probably be able to access the options by using the TAB key/Shift+TAB key to move to the buttons, but the problem is that it is impossible to see which button that is selected...

In this case changing the settings and then press Enter should do the trick to close the window.

Premiere Pro system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem with the exact same dialogue box. I also am running a 1366 × 768 resolution like the person above. However when I tried using the TAB key to move between buttons it would not work/go to any buttons that may be below my resolution. I also tried ENTER after I changed the settings however it does not apply my settings. 

I really need help as this is for a school project and I have no other was to fix this issue (ie, using another computer)

(btw I am using a different adobe account to the one that my subscription is on becuase I do not want to give away my schools identity)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it doesn´t work, either get or lend a computer that meets the minimum system requirements. You wrote that you cannot do that, but minimum system requirements cannot be changed either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx alot mate. Thats really helpful🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having this issue on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor?

Is there a solution in this situation?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Solution:
Go to Settings > Display settings > on your PC/Laptop and Change the Orientation to Potrait Mode or Potrait (Flipped) . Do whatever you want to do in potrait (it will be hard because your pc screen will be rotated by 90 degrees i know but you just have to press the button). Now everything in Adobe Premiere Pro will be in Potrait Mode so you will be able to see the full Dialogue Box (even More than that). 
Later come back to display settings when you are done and change the Orientation back to Landscape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternative Solution:
Go to Settings> Display Settings on your Laptop/PC and tap on 
change the size of text,apps and other items option change its value to 125%. I have included a screenshot i am on Windows 10. See below...
Everything will now be in your screen you can keep it like that if you don't have an eye problem or change it back to 150%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is useful and fixed my issue. Thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines