• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro does not respond to commands

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated last night (and today I have already returned to version 14.4) and since then I need to execute an action so that the previous action is executed. 

Example: I select something on the timeline and it is only actually selected when I drag the "needle".

Please, i'm in a lot of demand of work, as soon as you can answer me, thank you very much!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Uncheck Selection follows playhead in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck Selection follows playhead in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peru Bob's got your solution, but how can you expect to be able to use a piece of software without at least going thru the menus and understanding what each item means...  I'm a great one for just diving in and trying to make things work, but there's a point where you need to bite the bullet and explore the capabilities of the software.  Don't mean to be snarky, just suggesting a way to be a better, more efficient editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines