• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro doesn´t import audio of MTS files

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !  i am new on this but i recorded some video, with MTS format  and premiere doesnt import the audio file. The image yes.  I have to activate something ? . I installed premiere again and the same problem.  what can I do? Thank you. Blanca 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likely your audio is encoded in Dolby AC3 format. Adobe dropped support of it since CC2018. In theory it should work in Windows 8/10 via built-in support, but that not always happen. One of the solution is to convert audio, ready to use one is avail here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Andr88T403SpgRL5G8nDA5pXK_Vf?e=dwpceJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you , dos this work on Mac?  My computer is Mac. I didn t tell, sorry. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines