• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro doesnt show my effects, Masks, adjustment layers when its not rendered

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I have a Smooth playback when I'm in premiere pro and a graphic card that handles all of the normal playback problems pretty well but I have this problem where premiere pro doesn't show my effects when it is not pre-rendered. I've searched the whole internet for this and couldn't find a solution. It's Almost Impossible to work like this because I have to pre-render everything after I applied an effect, just to see if it looks good. Please help me, thanks! Best regards Moritz

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

turn off the blue fx button in the program monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and ive attached a video so u know what I mean... its kinda hard to describe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

turn off the blue fx button in the program monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nice idea to put Proxy label on proxies, thanks for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG thank you, I didn't even think of that lmao you saved my life! but for what do you actually need this button I'm confused xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, it has a very useful function: if you use many effects and your realtime playback is affected then it's hard to make your edits, so turning this button on, all effects will be disabled and you can edit easily in realtime and when you finish you can turn it off again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines