• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro effect preset suddenly not working

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing this video on the latest version of Premiere Pro (14.2.0) on my Mac (version 10.15.4) and the transitions which I've downloaded as a preset files were working fine until today?  I've attached a screenshot of what the effect looks like now (it should be a 'slide right' transition), and also what it looks like in sequence. 

I've not changed anything about it, it just suddenly stopped working today, but I've applied the transition on the adjustment layer and the base layer (as instructed by the video) onto the original clip.  I've tried rendering it to see if it's just a program thing, but it's still appearing like that in rendered vids, I've also tried deleting the preset out and adding it back in, as well as deleting my cache, turning the laptop/program off and on, and reapplying the effect - none of which have worked.  If you know of a solution I can try, please let me know!!

[Title edited for clarity by mod. They are effect presets used as transitions in the timeline]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same problem here 😞 any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? I just had the same thing happen to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines