I have a major issue trying to export my media, after choosing any one of the templates "Youtube 1080p / Vimeo" etc, no matter which one I choose, it seems that my encoding is just stuck at 0%.
I've tried clearing the cache files aswell, nothing works.
You saved my life! I was experiencing some weird behavior on exports and, yes, deleting all markers just made it go live again. Thank you!
May God Bless you, sir. You have shed a light onto a dark place.
Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!
i was struggling in this problem for several days
This fixed it for me. Thank you!
Work for me thanks!
Doesn't work on me 😞
This is super weird - I couldn't find answers anywhere, luckily we have came across this.
Delete your markers and your export should work.
Damn man the solution is not intuitive at all ! Drove me crazy...
The first priority when updating the product should be not to introduce new bugs. Tired of discovering a bug every month...
this worked for me
I have the same problem and I tried to remove all the markers and at the same time I open the Adobe Media Encoder. Then I exported and it works fine now. Maybe it’s because of the markers. Thank you for your information!
This worked for me too. I was stumped. Other equences were rendering fine. Except for one, the only one with markers. Gotta love the power of forums for getting the job done! Thanks @brettmc14 for getting this info to the community.
I had this exact issue and deleting the chapter markers worked. Thank you for the tip!
I did exactly the same thing! Resetting cache, etc. and breaking down my export into bite-size pieces trying to find the problem :(. I would've NEVER thought about clearing themarkers! THANK YOU!!
You're the man- insane that this is what it ended up being lol
Omg. This saved my life.
Delete all of markers on your timeline
And try to export.
Thank you! After more than a week of trying to export a complex project, which would have to be rebuilt, I found your tip and it worked perfectly.
Tried a million different things, and this is what fixed it. Thank you!
Thank you! WOrked like a charm. I hope Adobe fixes this soon, because I use timeline markers like a madman
I had tried to export with a similar issue (stuck at 0% encoding) – I don’t think I had markers in premiere (possibly some in audition or after effects) but I did have dynamic links as well as exports from Audition to Premiere.
Select the audio clips > (right click) > render & replace.
This seems to have made it work
Happy editing :film_frames:
I love you
Brett, thank you so much this worked like a charm after 48 hours of frustrated me and pissed client. I simply highlighted the whole timeline, went to Markers and 'Delete all Markers'. You should have seen my smile when that 1% hit the screen.
Thank you for the marker trick, why on earth this is a thing I have no idea, but thank you!
No markers, and updated to 14.1 (biuld 155) media encoder. Still stuck at 0