I have a major issue trying to export my media, after choosing any one of the templates "Youtube 1080p / Vimeo" etc, no matter which one I choose, it seems that my encoding is just stuck at 0%.
I've tried clearing the cache files aswell, nothing works.
Does it happen both with Adobe Media Encoder and direct export in Premiere Pro?
Does it happen both with and without GPU acceleration?
Are any third party effects used?
Also, please see here:
First of all, thanks for the reply, I realized I was a bit brief yesterday.
Regarding the FAQS,
I use the newest version of Premiere Pro 2019 13.03 I think it is.
And also the newest version of After effects and Magic bullet (red giant)
I don't have any other software running while exporting, at all.
All drivers I have are up to date.
Intel Core i5-8400 Processor
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 8GB
Corsair TX550M 550W PSU
Kingston SSDNOW A1000 240GB M.2 SSD
I haven't tried Adobe Media Encoder yet, not quite sure how it works. Will definitively look up some tutorials and try when I get back from work. (Thanks for the tip!)
Are you referring to which renderer I use? Tried both with software only and CUDA.
Third party plugins.. I use Red Giants Magic Bullet Suite. A lot of colorista, looks, mojo etc.
Also Mocha tracking in my AE comps. (alot of after effects compositions (Not sure if this could mess things up?) Shouldn't right?)
Hm.. I did use a lot of footage from footagecrate, SFX and so on.
Unfortunately, it doesn't crash so I don't have any crashlogs.
Do you have only one hard drive?
You may be running out of space.
What is your hard drive setup (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?
AE comps? As in linked AE comps in Premiere?
hey! First I am brasilian and my english is not perfect, sorry about that...
I was having the same problem, the encoding stucked in 0% and if I clicked in cancel Premiere imediately crashes.
In my case I try to export other project and it worked, so I start moving the entire project to a new, but in the process I find out (in my case) a audio file thats are not copying, the premiere was crashing only trying to copy that. Deleting the file the export works. I don't now if this will help, but I think it's worth to share!
I don't know if this helps in the future for anyone else, but I came across this same problem. It was a video project I had already exported a couple of weeks before that I needed to strip graphics off of for a re-export. I ended up trying to export little pieces of the video to see where the issue may lie. I discovered that it was my markers. Once I deleted all my markers on the timeline, it exported just fine.
This still doesn't work, any YouTube links?!
Then it's probably something else. I actually suspected one of my plug-ins to be the problem so I started trying to export small snippets of my timeline to try and weed out the issues. It is only then that I discovered the marker issue. I'd suggest doing the same.
Thank you so much. Your answer really saved me from so much headache. Was struggling with this since many hours.
@brettmc14 - Thank you dude - Tried this and it sorted an export very late edit for a client.
Any ideas as to why markers casue this issue?
No clue other than it being a bug with the most recent update. I had just exported the same timeline back on the 10th with markers, so it has to be something introduced recently.
Thank you so much this solved my same problem with little time wasted - I'm so happy I stumbled across your helpful answer!! Much appreciation.
This was driving me crazy yesterday! What a weird bug!
Brettmc14, you are a genius! Thanks a lot!
This just worked for me. That is so stupid. Why is this even a thing. Premiere Pro needs a lot of work done to it.
I'd like to chime in to say I just spent 1/2 a day not being able to export files and trying everything - updating software/operating system, redoing graphics/effects, deleting files etc. But when I deleted the markers in the timeline suddenly it worked. Dear Adobe Staff - this is bananas. Please fix it.
We're on it.
Worked for me!!! Strange thing is, the marker (a story marker meant to visualize how long an 'event' goes during my materials, to aide in picking music to suit) had been there before without issue... and yet, when I removed it, the problem went away. It makes me wonder what changed between last time and now.
Brett!!! YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you sir! Exporting 5 different ways each thru 3 different codecs and this fixed it. If this was reddit I'd give you silver or gold or whatever and a thumbs up! Thank you sir! Much Love and God Bless you!
Thank you very much, I was becoming crazy and deleting the markers worked for me. What a weird bug.
OMG THIS WORKED. I ran through EVERY troubleshoot I could before I found this answer. I spent hours freaking out about what it could be. I saw this, cleared my markers, and BOOM... exporting no problem now. THANK YOU!
Thank you, instantly fixed my problems. What a stupid issue, I am getting very frustrated with how buggy Premiere can be.
Thank you I guess the new premier doesn't like markers your suggestion worked