Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Encoding stuck at 0%

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a major issue trying to export my media, after choosing any one of the templates "Youtube 1080p / Vimeo" etc, no matter which one I choose, it seems that my encoding is just stuck at 0%.

I've tried clearing the cache files aswell, nothing works.

Any pointers?

Kind regards,

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

I don't know if this helps in the future for anyone else, but I came across this same problem. It was a video project I had already exported a couple of weeks before that I needed to strip graphics off of for a re-export. I ended up trying to export little pieces of the video to see where the issue may lie. I discovered that it was my markers. Once I deleted all my markers on the timeline, it exported just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

• thank you for sharing. Just because I don't want to delete something wrong, I've been working on this project for last 2weeks and it's only a 4 minute one. Would you be able to send me a screen shot so I can see exactly which markers you talking about. Really appreciate thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 13.45.31.pngScreenshot 2020-05-16 at 13.45.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.. I also tried to splitting my timeline by using of in out point and render some separate areas.. and finally I found the problem which is I use one sfx sound when I removed it and use other MP3 format and ...yea it's rendered fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes this is fixed (well, not quite fixed) by waiting 5 minutes or so and then it begins.

What I like to do is make a copy of the sequence and gradually delete parts of it until it works, indicating the troublesome part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, what fixed it for me though was this: Premiere top bar and -> FILE. Project Settings -> General. Change the “Renderer” to -> the default option which is the “Mercury Playback Engine Software Only” (more details at link below).

Source:

https://www.olohuonetuotanto.com/how-to-fix-black-screen-issue-on-adobe-premiere/#:~:text=Fixing%20t... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And via Media Encoder: EDIT > Preferences > Under Video Rendering set it to “Mercury Playback Engine Software Only”. It was set by default to GPU Acceleration (CUDA)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works for me after hours of research.

I don't know if this helps in the future for anyone else,
try to Export Video and Sound separate and join them into a new project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks brother for the help, bro this helped a lot man. I hate you stupid markers 😭😂

#loveyouadobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know if you have the same issue...but i had an "encoding erros" issue after trying to export a project. 

Finally figured out i had to clear out all the markers first.

These people really have to get on the stick....That's a huge software error, and kind of ridiculous frankly.

First of all, if there's an issue with "markers" - it should say that..since this is not a complex nor uncommon issue. Every editing program uses markers. All of them. .It's not like this program was developed yesterday - these people have been in business and servicing this market for DECADES, it's about time they got the bugs out of essentially very old software wth updates that you pay a fortune for.  

Now, if  i could figure out what going on with rectangular lines going through another project sequence. Another pain in the #$^.  All kinds of issues in a few days...lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines