• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro √er 15,0

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am working in Premiere Pro V15.0..... I am setting my settings for exporting. Then I look and see the thumbnails in the folder they are saved to, I then see black bars above and below. Some are all the way around the image. I am filming in 60 Fps HD. I am uploading to a client who says that I need to remove the black bars to be excepted. These are samples of what is being shown to the client when uploaded. I have to remove the black bars in order to be excepted. I am stuck. Can anyone give me some help with what I need to?

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 6.46.57 PM.png 

Thank you, 

Bill

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are exports from Premiere? Can you send screenshots of your sequence settings and export preset settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin, this is the original footage settings in Pr 2021 v15.0...... Again, Thank y9ou for any help you may provide me. It is nice to learn new things for your passion. 

Bill Hirsh

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.14.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.13.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.17.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.19.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This train shot looks fine to me, no added borders.

Can you post a screenshot of the kitchen sequence with the timeline? That one either has to be the wrong scale or you're using a proxy file with different dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning  Justin, 

Yes, these are imports, exports, and rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro V15.0. here are the screenshots....... Ok, they are here. If you can is there a video tutorial I can watch for steps to follow to get it right. The originals were all done at 60 fps at 3840 x 1620. I will have to pick one and redo it with screenshots too.  thank you so much for your response. 

Bill Hirsh

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.37.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.42.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.43.16 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The train is scale up to fit the frame, the kitchen has a black border meaning

the sequence settings does not match the source.

Post screenshot of properties train and kitchen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANN, I. am confused about the properties you are asking for? What Properties? I shoot with a Canon 7DMKii, at HD 59.94 All-P that was for the train, and the Kitchen was 7DMkii  at FHD 23.98 AllP. If there is something else you want please help me find it, since I am confused. 

thank you

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even still when I change things or I try to change settings the thumbnails still have black bars there on them but do not show them when one plays the clip-(footage)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well something is off otherwise you would not have black borders.

Rightclick on the clip in the project window and select Properties: post a screenshot of that window on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here you goScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.47.07 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is your answer.

Your footage is 1280x720 and your sequence is 1920x1080: they dont match. Hence the black border.

Go into your sequence settings and change height and width to 1280x720.

That should fix it. You do need to check all image for the correct scale.

(Set to framesize as Michael suggested is imo not an option. It will scale up footage far too much and you are dealing with a client who wants max image quality for sure.

PS turn off max render on export if you have a dedicated gpu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use "Set to Frame Size."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines