Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro error 401

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using the updated Premiere Pro 14.6, and for some reason I keep getting an error after encoding while attempting to upload my video to YouTube. I typically have this issue with longer videos, but the issue keeps arising. Is there something I am doing in the editing process that could be creating this error?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what export preset are you using?  and although it's probably not the source of the problem, always a good idea to tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and was your export workflow working before the premiere update?  If so, you might want to revert to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my laptop I am using Geforce GTX 1650, 14.6 premiere pro, 16gb RAM, and thats about all that I know. It was working prior to the update, and now it takes a long time tp encode, and the upload constantly fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what settings are you using for the export?  and if it was working properly before, revert to that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I will give it a try and see if that works. In regards to what settings, I am not too sure what that means. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried updating to a different version and one of the videos uploaded. However, the other one failed again and keeps giving the same message from before..

YouTube - {
"error": {
"code": 401,
"message": "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
"errors": [
{
"message": "Invalid Credentials",
"domain": "global",
"reason": "authError",
"location": "Authorization",
"locationType": "header"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a practically identical issue.

02/07/2021 01:41:59 PM : YouTube - {
"error": {
"code": 401,
"message": "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
"errors": [
{
"message": "Invalid Credentials",
"domain": "global",
"reason": "authError",
"location": "Authorization",
"locationType": "header"
}
],
"status": "UNAUTHENTICATED"
}
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem since the latest update.  It always fails with the YouTube setting, and I've tried multiple export settings - match sequence settings, .H264, .avi, mpeg... they all fail.  This was not a problem before updating to Adobe Premiere Pro 2021. I'm on v15.0 build 41.  The setting in the attached picture is the same setting I used before the update. No changes to my machine have been done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I SOLVED IT!!!

So on a whim I decided to log out of YouTube in the export window, then log back in.  Instead of taking 2+ hours to encode and upload, it took 30 minutes, AND there was no error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines