• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro ERROR during exporting

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with exporting with Premiere Pro. It starts normally, but after a couple of minutes I see this screen (see the attached file).

My export window settings are as follows:

H.264, 1920x1080 25fps, progressive, square pixels, render at maximum depth, hardware encoding, CBR bitrate 40, maximum render quality, use previews.

I'm working with Premiere Pro for a few years right now and I've never had this problem. Actually, I was exporting another project 2 weeks ago and everything was fine. I was cleaning cache 2 times today, I also reinstalled Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. Doesn't work. 

Does anyone know what to do?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

By the look of your error it appears the original material you are using on the timeline is the issue.

My preferred workflow with errors such as this is to trancode the original file to a more robust format.

On a Mac I use ProRes/DNx and on a PC I use DNx, these file formats provide much better performance than using Prosumer 

camera formats and motion graphics rendered to MP4.

Open Adobe Media Encoder.

Drag your problem clip(s) to the encoder window.

Set the output to ProRes 422 or DNxHD HQ. All othe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I am sure it's not about the timecode, because every time when I'm exporting Premiere tells different timecode error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually this has to do with an effect, color correction or transition applied to some footage. If a reboot doesn't fix it, you may need to rebuild the sequence (I personally haven't found a different option that fixes these odd issues that Premiere has once in a while). My experience has been with footage that doesn't have audio and I've put audio in place of where the track should have audio and/or applying Lumetri to some footage and Premiere doesn't seem to be able to figure it out.. Hard to nail down for these errors as you're right that the timecode changes each time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's hard. I will try to install older version of Premiere Pro, and will see what happens. I only hope that the project that I've jsut finished will work on the older version. I will write about the progress.

In the meantime I'll be hoping there is a different solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off max depth and render, hardware encoding and use previews. Try again.

New Projects won't work in older versions.

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Windows

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all of these things, still doesn't work. I also installed an older version of Premiere Pro, but it still shows the same error, with different timecode every time.

Do you have any other ideas guys? I can't export finished work... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the 3 latest errors. I've spent entire day trying to export my project using many different exporting settings, I was even using the settings from Premiere Pro (exporting for youtube, facebook, vimeo etc,), and the error still happens.

I also nested entire sequence to see if that changes anything, but it didn't. My timeline is fully rendered, with "the greein line" at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try exporting with a different file format or to another hard disk. Disable video effects, smart rendering and/or GPU rendering. Attempt to export audio tracks without video, or vice-versa. Restart Adobe Premiere and reattempt the export.

Thanks and Best Regards:

[personal info deleted by mod] 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the look of your error it appears the original material you are using on the timeline is the issue.

My preferred workflow with errors such as this is to trancode the original file to a more robust format.

On a Mac I use ProRes/DNx and on a PC I use DNx, these file formats provide much better performance than using Prosumer 

camera formats and motion graphics rendered to MP4.

Open Adobe Media Encoder.

Drag your problem clip(s) to the encoder window.

Set the output to ProRes 422 or DNxHD HQ. All other setting need to match the original files.

e.g. If the file is 1920x1080 @ 25 fps set the output to match.

Pick an output location and render the queue.

If this render errors at this stage, you have corruption of that file. 

Back in Premiere Pro.

Go to the Project window and select the file you have rendered a replacement for (work file by file).

<Right-Click> the file and select Replace Footage... option.

Browse to the new file that corresponds to the footage it replaces, select it from the list and click <Select> bottom right of the window.

All instances of the file used within your project will now refer to the new file.

You should now be able to render your project without a hitch.

You would be unlucky to get another error at a different point in your edit, if you do just transcode the file(s) that are in the area of timecode that is reported by the encoder.

I personally always transcode footage and motion graphics to these more robust formats, or ask that media supplied to me are rendered to them in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to do that (so I need to render 20 files), I've never done that before. I'm only worried if I won't loose any quality?

Anyway, all files that I work with are originally mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make all audio the same as in Hz and turn off hardware encoding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This works, problem solved! Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines