• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Essential Sounds Presets Misssing

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use the essential sounds panel to edit my audio tracks. I used to use the panel presets like Walkie talked, over the Radio effects to add onto my dialogues. 

However, after updating all the presets are gone. Even the Creative Reverb effects aren't there anymore. 

I've attached a video to illustrate.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be keen to hear why this has happened too.  The essential sound presets are really handy, but can't explain why they've suddenly disappeard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried resetting your preferences?  This is considered a good idea after updating.  I've never had to do it, but certainly worth a shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and Adobe suggested the same via Twitter, but still the presets aren't there even after the re-set

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something probably went wrong with the update.  I'd try deleting the app and reinstalling.

have you tried the previous version that was working?  premiere allows you to have multiple versions installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did reinstall but same issue; I haven't went back a version though, perhaps I'll try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines