Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Export error - some clips only export start frame

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Out of the blue - I don't know if Adobe automatically installed an update or something, but I sometimes mix 1080p with 2.7k footage on a 1080p timeline in Adobe Premiere Pro. It have always worked fine and the export would be fine.

But now all of sudden, when I export the video, then the 2.7k footage only shows the first frame and no video. Then the next 2.7k footage shows again just with the first frame. And then the 1080p clip plays normal. How to fix this? And why does it happen? I do the same as I always do.

And also, when I try to export with Adobe Media Encoder I get the message (see attached picture).

And off course Adobe Media Encoder is installed and have worked before. I can open the app, but Premiere Pro keep saying that message.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Pr and AME are of the same version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all my adobe apps are newest version. They are set to update automatic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check version and build.

I would set update to manually then you know what is going on.

Reinstall both programs and Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines