Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro export freezes

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have a huge problem. My exports from Premiere Pro is "laggy" almost freezing. I have tried to turn off hardware rendering, but it doesn't help. I have triede different resolutions and bitrates etc.

I just did the test, imported a single clip, and export again (using default values) - same thing happens.
I even tried to upload the export to YouTube, just to make sure it wasn't a playback issue on my pc 🙂 

I just installed my new PC, i7, 32GB mem, RTX3070 etc. 

I have never seen this on my old rig. 

Any idea?

BR
Steen

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Hi Sumeet

I forgot to update this thred. I already got this resolved.
I don't know if it was you, but I contaced the support and got a remote session and the problem was solved.
It was my preferences that had been corrupted as far as I understood.

Thanks
BR
Steen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steen,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is this happening specifically with the h.264 format or is it happening with other formats as well? What is the source of the media files used (captured on camera/screen recorded)?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet

I forgot to update this thred. I already got this resolved.
I don't know if it was you, but I contaced the support and got a remote session and the problem was solved.
It was my preferences that had been corrupted as far as I understood.

Thanks
BR
Steen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export for a few hours in different formats. I also restarted my computer (my laptop is only 6 months old). I have the same issue with Rush as well. It has taken me all day to work on a project that should have just taken me 30 minutes. Both Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro keeps crashing. I have changed settings, tried working with Rush on my phone and the same thing happens! This is beyond frustrating and I need to turn in this project today!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the same problem!

and I can't solve it by myself. Since this morning trying to fix. Somebody could help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My export freezes at 100% and won't finish, it is H.264 and it was recorded on my Canon and iPhone. other formats seem to export fine just an issue with the H.264

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines