Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro export issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this issue in Premiere Pro...

Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See developers.google.com

I have switched from every version of PP from 14.6-14.2, and it was working perfectly fine uploading my videos to YouTube until recently. Here is what I have done to see if the issue would resolve...

Changed PP versions

Shut down laptop

Shortened clip from 1 hour to 40 minutes

Nothing has changed and everytime I try to upload it fails after encoding. I have no idea why this particular video will not upload and I have changed nothing about the general format of it.

Please advise

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a problem while directly uploading from Premiere? If so, try simply exporting the file from Premiere, then uploading it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used both AME and Premiere to upload. Premiere takes 45 minutes to encode then fails everytime, same with AME. The problem lies in the fact that I have done this same method with all of my videos, and even created a new workspace to redo the project, and nothing is working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again ... are you uploading directly from Premiere to YouTube, or exporting to your computer, then uploading?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Directly from Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then export to a drive on your computer, and upload to YouTube separately. Being practical, I go for what works now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I am new to Premiere so is there a specific setting that you would recommend to export to a drive? Additionally, would you also be able to explain why that text pops up for some videos but not others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple standard export.

Set your format and preset choices up top, right below those in blue is the name of the file as Premiere is setting it. Click on that blue name, and it opens a Finder/Explorer window where you can set the name of the file and the location it will be saved in.

If you queue over to MediaEncoder, it will create the export in the background while you can continue working in Premiere. If you export "direct" from Premiere, it will take over the operations of the app, shutting you out until completed. But if it's a short sequence you're exporting, that may only be a minute or three.

Then after it's done do a standard YouTube upload from your YouTube channel.

As to why sometimes it works and sometimes not ... welcome to the freaky world of working on computers. Yea.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines