Highlighted

Premiere Pro export Seconds per keyframe (Reference frames)

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Keyframes", "Reference frames", depending on what software you are using.

My exports are being set to 1 frame.  I am looking for a setting to change the Keyframe interval from 1 to 2, but I cannot find any settings in Premiere Pro, nor can I find any help documents

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 1 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 1 frame

I was looking at two different video properties, one has "CABAC / 1 Ref Frames" and the other has "CABAC / 2 Ref Frames" - I guess I am trying to reproduce the later. Is there not a way to do that directly in Premiere Pro

How do we do that?

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro export Seconds per keyframe (Reference frames)

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Keyframes", "Reference frames", depending on what software you are using.

My exports are being set to 1 frame.  I am looking for a setting to change the Keyframe interval from 1 to 2, but I cannot find any settings in Premiere Pro, nor can I find any help documents

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 1 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 1 frame

I was looking at two different video properties, one has "CABAC / 1 Ref Frames" and the other has "CABAC / 2 Ref Frames" - I guess I am trying to reproduce the later. Is there not a way to do that directly in Premiere Pro

How do we do that?

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Take a screenshot of Mediainfo or put text in original post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
ngb1414 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I am new at posting on the platform.  I removed the attached file and added the information directly to the message.  Thanks for the pointer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1