Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro exporting wrong audio

Explorer ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had this issue twice and was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

I have my completed project on the timeline and have exported it. All sound if fine on the timeline but once exported there is other random audio playing. This audio is coming from somewhere else and doesn't even belong to any of the clips in my current project.

All my audio is gone and has been replaced with other audio. It is completely random when it happens. There is nothing I can think of that would be causing this. When I go back and check the project on the timeline it is still fine and has the correct audio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Kate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Hi katew186,

Sorry for the issue with issue. Try clearing the Media cache & check the issue.

Here are the steps: FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katew186,

Sorry for the issue with issue. Try clearing the Media cache & check the issue.

Here are the steps: FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I have cleaned the media cache files, restarted premiere while holding "shift" key and clearded plugins, an premiere is up to date. All of the interview audio is fine in premiere, but once exported it only plays random audio from the original interview file, and not the audio either linked or placed in timeline from the same interview clip. I hope this makes sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines