Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro facebook video export

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends,

kindly i need urgent support with exporting 1080 videos to facebook.

- i do designs and videos on premiere pro (beginner) and i tried so many times to export them to fb with 1080 .  but whenever i upload them  the quality is super bad.

- i tried the fb 1080 export settings and 720  or customized h264 with 24 fps and kinda changed all the settings that people talk about on videos on youtube to explain it.

i did kinda everything to fix this issue but until now nothing  its the same problem.

please note:

1- some of the videos i uploaded  dont even give u option of quality just says( automatic quality)

2- other some gives you options of sd or hd   thats it

3- rare ones gave me 144 280and 360 max.   and the video it self is 1080 when exporting

i appreciate the fast reply please

regards

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please also note that quality is abit better on laptop than on mobile when i play back the video on facebook page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure you're playing back the videos with the highest possible quality.  There's usually a settings option in the player at the bottom right and you may have it set to a low quality playback which can happen particularly if you have an "iffy" internet connection.  How do the videos look when you play them back on your edit system after you export them?  And you might tell us your source properties and sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ofcourse i know how to change quality options on facebook app 🙂     amd as i mentioned  it doesnt even give me options sometimes on my videos     or gives me only sd or hd option    without quality and resolution options

and now i exported videos that can go up to 720p on fb desktop  but it doesnt go higher than 360 on facebook android

an the videos are gaming videos that is 1920x1342   59.9 fps

-and i changed the fps to 29.9  or 24 or 23.9 or 30     as people told me facebook only accepts 30 or less fps

- i kinda tried everything   but the facebook mobile always goes soooo low quality when playing it.   and facebook desktop also doesnt ply it at 1080p

note that i watch other pages on the same android facebook having quality options of 1080p and 1080p source..   so the problem is not that app ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound more like a FB issue then a Pr. issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i play videos on other fb pages on 1080p     (not my pages)    normally with no problem

but the videos i upload r the problem

and i have tried soooo many export options   and sometimes after uploading these  it shows sd/hd   or sometimes 360   or 480

so obviously its from the pr export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Bitrate is set to 10mbps CBR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did that     same issue still there  video is 720 on facebook desktop and 480 on android fb app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the quality of your exported file fine? If yes than I believe it's an issue on Facebook.

You either need to allow some time for FB to encode other qualities, or make sure your internet connection is strong enaugh when uploading/playing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines