Highlighted

Premiere Pro Freezes when Saving 2020

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am almost done with my project but Premiere keeps freezing (Eventually crashing) when I try to save latest changes. It shows the "Saving" but doesn't load, then when I press "Cancel" it shows me the color wheel. Eventually I end up Force Quitting the app (Done this over 40 times already). One time, it was on this color wheen for over an hour. 

I've tried saving project as, new file, same issue. I've tried renaming the documents folder where Premiere lives, same thing. Please help. I am two force quits away from switching to AVID.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Freezes when Saving 2020

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am almost done with my project but Premiere keeps freezing (Eventually crashing) when I try to save latest changes. It shows the "Saving" but doesn't load, then when I press "Cancel" it shows me the color wheel. Eventually I end up Force Quitting the app (Done this over 40 times already). One time, it was on this color wheen for over an hour. 

I've tried saving project as, new file, same issue. I've tried renaming the documents folder where Premiere lives, same thing. Please help. I am two force quits away from switching to AVID.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?