• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Glitch 2020 - Everything?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm having a general issue and it is effecting my entire process. I can start up Premiere and get files imported, but the second I start working...it goes...stupid on me. There is no clip showing up in my sequence and nothing is responsive. Yet if I go an click the Toolbar at the top (File/Edit/Help, Etc), then everything will appear where it is suppossed to, but the program is still unresponsive. I have to go and click that toolbar everytime I want something too happen within Premiere. It's generally just a large nuisnace and it is become very difficult to get any work done...at all. Anything anybody knows to help would be greatly appreciatted. 

Thank You

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to reinstall. That is not a normal problem.

Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines