Highlighted

Premiere Pro GPU issues?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I just had a system built for my video editing with Premiere PRO and I am running into some problems. Or at least, one problem. Upon the startup graphic appearing the software immediatly shuts down asking me to send a crash report. 

Setup as follows:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X WRAITH 3900 AM4 CPU

Asus TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING B450 Motherboard

D416GB 2666-16 Vengeance LPX bk K2 COR Ram

Sapphire RX 5500 XT Nitro+ 8G Special Ed GPU

I am pretty confident it's due to the GPU for some reason, but I am unable to find out why. The computer is cleanly installed, and I am having this issue in both the 2020 version as the 2018 version. 

Please advise. 

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro GPU issues?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I just had a system built for my video editing with Premiere PRO and I am running into some problems. Or at least, one problem. Upon the startup graphic appearing the software immediatly shuts down asking me to send a crash report. 

Setup as follows:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X WRAITH 3900 AM4 CPU

Asus TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING B450 Motherboard

D416GB 2666-16 Vengeance LPX bk K2 COR Ram

Sapphire RX 5500 XT Nitro+ 8G Special Ed GPU

I am pretty confident it's due to the GPU for some reason, but I am unable to find out why. The computer is cleanly installed, and I am having this issue in both the 2020 version as the 2018 version. 

Please advise. 

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard of a Sapphire graphics card before (doesn't mean it isn't an okay thing for gaming), but no Sapphire products are listed on the recommended/minimum hardware for Adobe products, at least that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines