Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Hangs On Startup

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am also having an issue with Permiere hanging and eventually crashing on the splash screen (video included). I have tried the troubleshooting guides and tips, including: clearing cache, clearing preferences, run as admin, clean uninstall and reinstall, permuatations of driver updates and rollbacks, etc. Nothing seems to be working for me. Is there a way I can send a log that might help with troubleshooting? What's super unfortunate is that it was working fine in the beginning of my trial and then with less than a week remaining, I got hosed 😕

Software versions all updated to latest:

Latest Premiere Pro uodated via Creative Cloud

Intel UHD Graphics 620 v27.20.100.9466 
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 v27.21.14.6627
Windows v20H2 Build 19042.985

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, let me know when you've found a solution. I'm currently deleting the newest version and going back to an earlier version to see if this fixes the problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still a problem. You? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upgraded to latest Windows version (21H1 Build 19043.985) and the problem still persists. Good thing this was only a demo! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines