Highlighted

Premiere Pro - How do you see the time of the original video you inserted?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have three videos I've imported in Premiere Pro.  My boss has specified specific times in each video he would like to include in the final compiled video.  For example, in video one he would like to show the timeframe 0:30 to 1:10, in video two he would like to show 1:50 to 2:15, and so forth.  I can't seem to find the area where you can see the original time for each video.  I can only see the time for the overall video I'm creating in Premiere Pro.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro - How do you see the time of the original video you inserted?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have three videos I've imported in Premiere Pro.  My boss has specified specific times in each video he would like to include in the final compiled video.  For example, in video one he would like to show the timeframe 0:30 to 1:10, in video two he would like to show 1:50 to 2:15, and so forth.  I can't seem to find the area where you can see the original time for each video.  I can only see the time for the overall video I'm creating in Premiere Pro.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click on any clip in the project window or in the timeline, it will open in the source monitor where you can view the whole clip and choose the desired timeframe.

If your timecode in the start is other than 00:00:00 and you find it hard to track your bosses numbers, choose in the preferences > media > timecode dropdown menu > start at 0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 1