Highlighted

Premiere Pro is freezing...

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing an issue i which my premiere pro app gets freezed as soon as I select h.264 option in export window... But the same thing works fine in my another laptop with low configuration but same windows... Kindly resolve my issue...

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro is freezing...

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing an issue i which my premiere pro app gets freezed as soon as I select h.264 option in export window... But the same thing works fine in my another laptop with low configuration but same windows... Kindly resolve my issue...

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a current problem with H.264 on some older gear and the new "Enable hardware accelerated encoding and decoding" option. So ... go to your Prefereneces/Media dialog tab, and UN-check that option.

It's highlighted in red in this image ...

Neil

Preferences Enable Hardware Accelerated Encoding.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0