Premiere Pro is UNUSABLE overnight

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using PP2020 for a little while now and have had continual glitches, even crashes, but none to this extent.

Last night, I was editing a video and everything was working completely fine. Today, I tried to open the project and nothing happened. My system manager told me that it was not responsive, so I tried it again. 20 tries later with multiple different projects, I have been unable to open a project. 

I am using a 2017 Macbook Pro with 

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Radeon Pro 555 2 GB

I have never had this type of issue before and I can't find anyone else who has.

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro is UNUSABLE overnight

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using PP2020 for a little while now and have had continual glitches, even crashes, but none to this extent.

Last night, I was editing a video and everything was working completely fine. Today, I tried to open the project and nothing happened. My system manager told me that it was not responsive, so I tried it again. 20 tries later with multiple different projects, I have been unable to open a project. 

I am using a 2017 Macbook Pro with 

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Radeon Pro 555 2 GB

I have never had this type of issue before and I can't find anyone else who has.

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-basic-troubleshooting-amp-maintenance-for-premiere-p...

please go thru these suggestions systematically.  If you haven't any success post back and we'll dig deeper.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0