Highlighted

Premiere Pro kann FiLMiC Pro V6 Dateien nicht bearbeiten

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann die FiLMiC Pro V6 Dateien mit Premiere Pro nicht direkt bearbeiten. Mit Final Cut Pro geht es direkt, aber nicht mit Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro kann FiLMiC Pro V6 Dateien nicht bearbeiten

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann die FiLMiC Pro V6 Dateien mit Premiere Pro nicht direkt bearbeiten. Mit Final Cut Pro geht es direkt, aber nicht mit Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can edit files on my iMac in Premiere without issue, can you describe the Mac you are working with and the version # of Premiere Pro and the exact problem you are having with the files?

Filmic recomends shooting with the Audio Format set to AAC if the files are going to be used in Premiere Pro, is your phone set to that?

If the files from the iPhone are intended for use in a serious production, I use EditReady to transcode the files to ProRes and lock the framerate prior to ingest in.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an MacBook pro 16" 2019 with 2,4 GHz  8-Core Intel Core i9 with MacOs 10.15.5. 

I use Filmic set in AAC. But I when I export it with Adobe Media Encoder, it works. I would like to run it directly in Premiere like with Final Cut. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0