Highlighted

Premiere Pro keeps freezing during export

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just updated CC and no all of the sudden Premiere freezes every time I export a project. And always at 82%. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro keeps freezing during export

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just updated CC and no all of the sudden Premiere freezes every time I export a project. And always at 82%. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps check disk space. Also you may want to try building it to your desktop to see if keeping it on a local drive helps. Maybe see if there are administrator sign in issues. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plenty of disk space, and I even cleared a bunch more just in case.  I always export to my desktop.  No administrator issues I can see.  This is a brand new issue, after 8 years using Adobe.  It's got me stumped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve now uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere. Now the export is freezing at 74%

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jonathan Hoyt,

I would suspect that something in your timeline is corrupt around the area that you're failing on. Can you delete any preview files and/or the clip at that location to see if you can be clear of the issue?

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having The same problem it will freeze near the end of the export and my computer will be stuck like that forcing me to unplug it after an hour so not very happy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2018 0