• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Lumetri looks don't show in preview window

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I am trying to use some .looks I downloaded on a short film, but even after I select the look I want on the "look" drop down menu it doesn't show any color changes in the preview window. Oddly enough the pre installed adobe looks, as well as first and third party LUTS do work.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Wanted to check ... hopefully, you did NOT add those into the Program/package files area. Some users do, and that is bad. Those files in those folders are 1) expected to be exactly the same as in the equivalent folders in AfterEffects, MediaEncoder, and Prelude and 2) are accessed by Premiere in the relative order (like, 5th one down the sorted list) rather than by name.

Any user-added LUTs must go in the following locations. And note, you need to add the final Creative and Technical folders t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEVERMIND ISSUE FIXED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wanted to check ... hopefully, you did NOT add those into the Program/package files area. Some users do, and that is bad. Those files in those folders are 1) expected to be exactly the same as in the equivalent folders in AfterEffects, MediaEncoder, and Prelude and 2) are accessed by Premiere in the relative order (like, 5th one down the sorted list) rather than by name.

Any user-added LUTs must go in the following locations. And note, you need to add the final Creative and Technical folders to the locations before parking LUTs there.

I add a prefix ... number and letter ... designed so that I can group my LUTs by type/use and that they appear before any of the included ones. Such as:

01 A neutral low-sat

01 B neutral high-sat

04 A high contrast deep shadows

Neil

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines