• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro makes my video transparent when I place my clip on the timeline?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow Adobe friends, 

I use a very old version of premiere (from like 2014) and it does this thing that I really need it not to do because I can't reshoot the clip. All my other clips I use in this video are fine, but this one clip, when I put it on the timeline from the 'project assets' bin, premiere makes the background of the video transparent. It is not transparent when being viewed outside of permiere, nor does it appear transparent in the project bin. But it makes the whole thing transparent other than this guy's shirt. I have tried re-downloading the clip, resizing it, renaming it, and even changing the file format - no dice. Help?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jennym58976424,

We can get this checked. Could you please provide more info about the media with which you are experiencing this issue. Do you have any alpha channel on that media? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines