Premiere Pro - No Audio after Export

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so for the past week or so I haven't been able to export any media with the full sound. 

Before exporting, I can usually hear everything in the project during preview. After export, however, when I go to view the file, most of it is missing audio. So I import it into Premiere to look at the waveform, and just like I heard, there were only certain parts of the video that actually had audio. Everything else was completely cut out/muted.

I have 3 audio tracks. The first is audio from the footage I have, the second is a music track, and the third is sound effects. 

I'm using H.264 encoder: Match Source - High Bitrate to export. And yes, I have "Export Video" and "Export Audio" checked. Like I said, for some reason, only certain parts of the video have sound, the rest is missing, and it's so strange.

I've tried many things to fix this, such as:

•Looking at other posts so I don't have to make this post in the first place... 😕

•Copying the project + Creating a new sequence and copying everything from the old sequence.

•Filling Left With Right/Right With Left (Heard this could be a phasing issue, but it didn't work)

•Nesting all audio tracks and video tracks so there's only one audio and video track.

•Changing from Stereo to 5.1 in Export.

AFAIK this is some sort of software error I don't know how to fix. Please help.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT 1: 

I'd also like to mention that after I view these files in Premiere that are missing audio, when I go to preview my project, all audio disappears except for in the corresponding places that the audio in the exported file was not missing audio. So weird. 

I can hear audio again when previewing the project when I restart Premiere, but that doesn't really matter since I'm trying to export the clip.

Also, am using version 14.1.0 (Build 116) of Premiere, to give any insight into people who know about buggy builds of Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT 2: 

I managed to export the video with the audio I wanted by solo tracking track 2 and 3, leaving track 1 silent. This is a form of progress, and considering the context of the video I'm making, I wouldn't need track 1. But I'm not counting this as a problem solved, because if I need track one in a different project that requires it, it would be a huge issue. 

I just find it weird how track one just cancels out it's own audio and every other track's audio when it is selected. 

So yes, I got two out of three tracks to export fine. I'll stick with that for now, but I'm not counting this solved yet, I need to know how to export with every audio track selected.

Oh well... Guess this'll do for now...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if you move all the audio down so track 1 is empty?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines