• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro not accepting DNG files

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of .DNG photos that I've tried to upload to Premiere Pro 2020, and the program keeps saying the file is corrupt or broken, despite me being able to play it fine on my desktop and phone. Please help. I downloaded the converter which changed them to .dng but still PP won't accept the files. I've tried drop and dragging and trying to manually access them through the data manager and looking inside the folders but to no avail. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro does not support .DNG raw stills as far as I can tell: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/supported-file-formats.html#still-images

You would need to open the .DNG in Photoshop, Lightroom, Camera Raw, or Bridge, and then export out as another one of the supported still image formats like PNG or JPEG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines