Highlighted

Premiere Pro not loading timeline sequence

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am working in Premiere Pro CC.

When saving a project, closing it, and then coming back to it at a later date none of the timeline work I have done is being retained. The only way I am able to access the sequence I have been working on is from an auto-save file. It is, as you can imagine, incredibly frustrating.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro not loading timeline sequence

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am working in Premiere Pro CC.

When saving a project, closing it, and then coming back to it at a later date none of the timeline work I have done is being retained. The only way I am able to access the sequence I have been working on is from an auto-save file. It is, as you can imagine, incredibly frustrating.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not normal.  Is the sequence open when you come back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0
ewood007 LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me, no solution on this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0