Premiere Pro not opening

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason premiere pro does not open. I reset my computer, end all adobe processes over and over and maybe 1 in 20 times does it actually open the program. Then half the time it crashes. I do not have the time or money to use a program with so so so many issues. Why is this happening? If it cannot be fixed I will gladly take my money to a program that I can calmly use without so much frustration.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is Step 4D below.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, you're not kind for typing these lots of words...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kevinh78921672,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issue with Premiere Pro. We need your system info(OS version, RAM, CPU, GPU) to troubleshoot this issue.

Is there any error message after the crash? If so, share a screenshot with us.

Are you logged in as an Administrator? If you are on windows, try launching the app as an admin using the steps in this article: Run an Adobe program as administrator | Windows 7, Vista

Please let us know the status after trying the step.

Thanks,

Vidya

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each month Adobe is charging my account for a service that I do not receive anymore. Any attempt via support is even more frustrationg because it doesn't exist. I could have saved time if I had know that. I had ordered Adobe Pro for MAC Pro.

It did work for a while and for the last few weeks it is a nightmare, whenever I try to login, I am offered a free trial.

I changed my pass word,- same thing. Still my account is charged. There is no advise, and the support mail comes back as undeliverable.

My program is OS MOJAVE , version 10.14.6, even though i download each Adobe update it gets worse and worse. Does anyone what to do ?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had this issue as well. It was resolved by: 

• Open your computer's task manager 
  • Find Premiere Pro and select it
  • Click 'End Task' 
  • try opening the app again. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines