• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Not Updating to 2021 Version

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Premiere Pro (Including all the Adobe Creative Cloud apps) is stuck on 2020...They say they are up to date but they're still the 2020 version and not 2021. Anyone know why? I'm on a Macbook Pro 13-inch and the version is macOS Big Sur (version 11.1). I heard some people are having trouble with older computers on updating to the 2021 version, since they are no longer supported...But mine isn't that old, I bought it brand new in 2019...? I also tried restarting Creative Cloud but it didn't work.

Screenshots are posted for reference/proof. First one has Premiere Pro saying "Up to date", second is Premiere Pro still saying "2020", third is my Mac specifications, and fourth is what version Premiere Pro is.

Thanks. ðŸ’–

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. There is no Premiere Pro 2021 yet. That would be version 15.x, which has been delayed due to it being in the midst of a significant code re-write. The latest released version of Premiere Pro is 14.8, which is still in the 2020 range.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because we are still on the 2020 series ... which is the 14.x series of Premiere Pro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines