Highlighted

Premiere Pro - Opacity - Blend Mode

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2020-08-29 kl. 18.51.54.pngI'm trying to use blend mode in opacity for a text but nothing is happening. No matter what I choose the text doesn't change... I'm watching a tutorial and for him it just works and I don't understand why it wouldn't for me. Skärmavbild 2020-08-29 kl. 20.17.32.png

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro - Opacity - Blend Mode

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2020-08-29 kl. 18.51.54.pngI'm trying to use blend mode in opacity for a text but nothing is happening. No matter what I choose the text doesn't change... I'm watching a tutorial and for him it just works and I don't understand why it wouldn't for me. Skärmavbild 2020-08-29 kl. 20.17.32.png

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blend Modes work downwards not upwards.

Bottom clip is selected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried putting the clip I wanted to blend (dissolve) at the up but the outcome was not what I wanted. In the tutorial I'm watching he has the clip at the bottom and it works out fine. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post link to tutorial.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn about the built-in effects needed to create your own custom glitching text title effect in this Premiere Pro tutorial! We'll create a stuttering glitch...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when something does not work is to start over from scratch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines