• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro player Crash: A low-level exception occured in: Adobe Player (player:11)

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I started working on a new edit based on video footage recorded with OBS, mkv converted to mp4 with the Remux feature in OBS. 

I can edit for a while but I pretty much always get the "A low-level exception occured in: Adobe Player (player:11)" message.

I can see other people are experiencing the same and that the workaround in to use the software rendered. I'm wondering though, is this a bug that's being worked on? I see this problem stretching back years and still people are having it in the latest version.

My specs:

Adobe Premiere Pro 2021

GeForce 1070

16gb ram

500gb main OS ssd

500gb cache ssd mv2

Asus x99-pro

Intel i7-5930k 12threads (6 cores) overclocked 

Windows 10

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MikeCL,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried transcoding the media using HandBrake & checked if that transcoded media is working properly in Premiere Pro? Also, if possible please share a download link for the sample media with which you are experiencing this issue. It will help us to test the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines