Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Police dans les sous titres

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai essayé de trouver comment changer la police de caractere des sous-titre, je ne vois pas apparaitre le champ "police" dans le panneau. Comment le faire apparaitre?

Hello,

I tried to find how it's possible to change charactere type of subtitles. I dont find the field to choose the police type. How is it possible to view it?

Capture d'écran 2020-06-28 08.30.07.png

TOPICS
Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your captions are CEA-608 - Closed Captions. You cannot set the font.

Are you embedding the captions? Exporting a sidecar file? Or burning in?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, no, I write manualy the captions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> "I write manualy the captions"

I don't understand.

When you export your final movie, how will a viewer see the captions/subtitles? 1) Broadcast TV with "closed captions"? 2) "Burned in" to the movie file so the captions cannot be turned off? 3) Or using a sidecar file that you can turn on or off (e.g. Youtube)?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

when I export the media, I burn the caption inside so, the captions are in the movie finally.

I found a way to modify the police, I used the "option caption: text clear". with this optit's ble to modifhey police, but if I use the the option CEA 608 or CEA 708 it's not possible to modify the police.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the clarification.

I think you have changed to use Open Captions which are intended to be burned in. Open Captions have the options of using many fonts.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines