• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro presets

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have a problem in premiere pro 2020, i try to import presets i downloaded into it and maybe like 4 of them actually imported and i just cant get the rest to import (i tried restarting, making a new project, downloading presets again and nothing worked for me). I will leave a google drive link for the presets and hope anyone could help me out. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/17Nr7-3TtYI_1uWVeMiwSUSjOKgmeTg2D

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get those presets from? And have you contacted them about the problems you're having?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got them from a youtube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrdzXGmJwSU&list=PLtsiH0dYle-lA34BeSjbduHt5lVj7SIJ0&index=2

And no i did not contact them about my problem, but it isnt only with that exact preset pack. I tried many different preset packs and noone of them seem to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just clicked on your link, and at the top of the main text block it says:

You Will Need Magic bullet, Bcc, sapphire, and Twixtor to be able to use all the presets in this pack

So apparently you need a number of plugins, some rather expensive, to actually use those "free" presets.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, appreciate it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines